Certification for Trainer Credentials in Neuro-Semantics and NLP
This Training opportunity is for you if you want to
- be a qualified Trainer in Neuro-Semantics and NLP
- be licensed to issue certificates in Neuro-Semantics and NLP (NLP Practitioner and Master)
- attain the trainer qualification and issue NLP certificates by internationally recognized societies
- create or expand your career as a trainer with recognized train-the-trainer qualifications
- develop training and presentation methods and skills to unleash full potentials as a trainer and leader
What makes Neuro-Semantic Trainers Training so special and unique?
- Neuro-Semantics has and continues to take NLP to a new level of professionalism in models and ethics.
- Meta-States is a model of reflexivity, apply to self and this creates more congruency and personal integrity.
- Neuro-Semantics involves many new models beyond Meta-States: Frame Games, Matrix Model, Axes of Change, Self-Actualization Quadrants, Meta-Performance, etc.
- Neuro-Semantics provides ongoing support for trainers and coaches
- As a certified Neuro-Semantic and NLP Trainer, you will be listed on the international website, having access to dozens of Training Manuals, promotional materials. And, you are invited to a special e-group just for Trainers, which is of high value for you to exchange ideas and expand networks in the field.
Train-the-trainer Programme Content
1) Platform Skills training
This five-day session introduces the key skills that empower every effective public speaker. We have benchmarked these skills so that you will be able to identify where you are on the scale of competency and what are the skills to add, or subtract, to take one to the next level. These are the skills that make you an engaging speaker who can command the stage and work with an audience.
2) Trainers Skills training.
This three-day session demonstrates skills that make you effectively competent in training. Training skills differ significantly from presentation skills. These skills enable you to work effectively with adult learners enabling them to gain the theoretical knowledge necessary for the how-to knowledge of implementation. Many public speakers are charismatic, even magical, but cannot transfer data so that it actually in-forms the minds, hearts, and actions of people. That's what a Neuro-Semantic Trainer does!
3) Meta-APG insights.
Since a Neuro-Semantic Trainer first and foremost is licensed to train and certify APG (Accessing Personal Genius), we present an APG training inside the Trainers Training. You will then acquire APG from a meta-position and benchmark the lead Trainers on their Presentation and Training skills. The evenings are devoted to meta-communication about how and why the APG training is presented as it is and how new trainers can train it.
4) Business Skills.
Training is a business, so trainers need business and entrepreneur skills for running a training business etc. The three-day session is for empowering Trainers in the ins-and-outs of the Training business and especially in the business of Neuro-Semantics.
As a participant in the training, you will be asked to make four presentations and to be benchmarked on your Presentation and Training skills as well as your content knowledge of Neuro-Semantics and NLP.
There will be one presentation of the content of one of the APG patterns. There will be a demonstration of the pattern, an entertaining of questions, and a hypnotic induction. These will be evaluated and benchmarked by the Trainers and a 2.5 on the 0-to-5 benchmark scale will have to be reached in order to be certified.
Those who do not reach competency level will be given specific feedback and action tasks in order to get up to competency. In this, you cannot "fail," you can only have to take longer in your learning and development as a trainer and presenter.
Entrance Requirments - Who Come?
Prerequisites for attending this Train-the-trainer Programme include the completion of NLP Practitioner / Master Practitioner
When you met the benchmarked competencies of the Training, you will be able to graduate and receive the Credentials as a Neuro-Semantic and NLP Trainer under the auspices of the International Society of Neuro-Semantics.
You will be signing an Agreement as a Licensed Trainer and a Conflict Resolution Agreement. All of this is part of the apply to self principle and a reflection of the Professionalism that we are committed to demonstrate.
The Three Levels for registered Neuro-Semantic Trainers
As part of the ISNS, there is an annual fee depending on your level. Year one is provided for you. There are three levels of registered Neuro-Semantic Trainers:
1) Trainers with Institutes.
As a Certified Trainer you have the right to create an Institute or Center of Neuro-Semantics.
2) Trainers who Certify with ISNS Certificates.
You also have the right to train and certify participants, giving out ISNS Certificates which are honored internationally.
3) Trainers who do not certify.
If you work within an organization where it is the training content, not the certification that is needed, you will use the training materials, adapting them as needed, but not giving ISNS Certificates.
Benefits and Values of Neuro-Semantic Train-the-trainers Training
- Access your best states for becoming an engaging and charismatic presenter
- Learn to step in and out of your Genius Trainer State
- Learn to exquisitely use your voice, body, and space on stage
- Access and operate from the un-insultability state
- Discover how to texture your presentation state with humor, charm, persuasiveness and other specific resources
- Recognize and pace the learning styles (and meta-programs) in your audience
- Learn the art of training design and sequencing
- Practice handling "difficult people" (hecklers) in a speaking or training context
- Become a part of the International Neuro-Semantic community
- Model key master trainers in Neuro-Semantics
- Receive personal attention from the developer and founder, L. Michael Hall
- Be benchmarked on your skills in order to actualize your competencies
- Receive an international certification and be commissioned to teach and certify NLP Practitioner and Master Practitioner Trainings
- Become a part of an international community
- Discover how to meta-state yourself as a presenter and trainer with all of the resources you'll need for creating a successful business
2011年10月18-25日 (8天) 及 2011年12月5-10日 (6天)
港币34,000.00元 / 4,400.00美元
(852) 2384 0182