Module 3a: Associate Certified Meta-Coach Training (ACMC)
Eight-day Coaching Mastery Training
This advanced training module involves more than 180 hours of
coach-specific education. It is ideal for those wanting to become a
professional coach, or those committed to personal development and
self-mastery. It will equip you with cutting-edge skills and business
strategies for coaching in any or all of the following coaching
Coach CEOs, leaders and executives for optimum personal performance, motivational mastery, and outstanding business results.
Personal - Life Coaching
Coach individuals to take charge of their lives and transform their
career, relationships, health, personal development and spirituality.
Organisational - Group Coaching
Coach groups of people to become high performing teams.
Apply NLP and NS coaching patterns to yourself for profound life
transformation and personal mastery. This uplifting seven-day training
program will challenge you to grow into power in the following three
Your authenticity as a coach
Your coaching skills and mastery
- You'll emerge with a sharp, highly focused understanding of yourself and your life aspirations.
- Your highest abilities and individual powers will be thrown
into sharp relief; you will discover the place from which you will
excel - and be empowered to coach with and from this authenticity.
- You will learn how to cast off previous struggle and
confusion about balancing life and work. You'll find how to integrate
training, consulting, counselling andmentoring in a truly congruent life path.
Your coaching business
- You'll gain the credibility and confidence from a thorough
grounding in the most advanced cognitive behavioural coaching models in
the field, including
- the unique Matrix Model and the Axes of Change Models.
- ACMC accreditation licenses you to use Meta-Coaching methodologies and patterns with your clients.
- Facilitate extraordinary results for your clients - by knowing exactly what to do when in the coaching context.
- Learn how to help clients create a Business Plan with a comprehensive yet simple planning methodology.
- Enjoy the confidence of knowing that your professional
development is sustainable. You'll learn advanced skills for
benchmarking yourself and your clients for ongoing growth and
- Embark on the exhilarating journey toward your dream
business. You'll gain the confidence and skills to build a
highly-successful coaching practice that reflects your values,
professional ethics, and life ambitions.
- Learn from people who are at the pinnacle of their
profession. Fast-track your own business by hearing, questioning, and
replicating the practices of four expert coaches as you ask them about
their marketing strategies, invaluable contacts, even their business
- Learn business models for marketing, how to charge, how to position and advertise yourself in the marketplace and more.
- Grow your wealth. Learn how to create a coaching business that is both professionally and financially rewarding.
Course Instructor: Dr. Michael Hall (Founder of ISNS)
Course Date: 22 April - 5 May 2011 (09:00-21:00 on each day)
Course Venue: Regal Riverside Hotel, Shatin, Hong Kong (TBC)
Course Fee: HKD 25,000.00
Early Bird Discount:
HK$23,800 (Before 1 March 2011)
(Cost including 1 buffet lunch and 2 tea breaks per day)
Certification: Associate Certified Meta-Coach Certificate issued by the International Society of Neuro-Semantics will be awarded to candidates who can complete the whole course.
* In alternate, Provisional Associate Certified Meta-Coach Certificate will be given to qualified candidates without Coaching Genius Certificate (APG) or NLP Practitioner Certificate.