In today’s rapidly changing macro environment that is full of uncertainties, huge challenges are imposed to the world as well as every sectors of the local community in Hong Kong. Change is an inevitable adjustment process in the competitive business environment. The Change Management Workshop caters aims to provide a framework for participants to understand the concept of change management and recognize their role as the supervisors in managing changes. Participants will be equipped with positive mindset and practical skills in responding, coping and managing changes as well as enhancing their influencing power on the team of subordinates for embracement of new changes.
Objectives of Change Management:
- Appreciate the need for change in today’s work environment
- Realize the roles and responsibilities of supervisors during the change process
- Develop a positive mindset and readiness to manage changes and challenges at work
- Foster supervisory skills to cope with internal and external changes effectively
- Build influence and energize the team to overcome changes with motivation and positivity
Sample Outline of Change Management:
- Shaping a Change-Ready Mindset for Supervisors
- Why change?
- Drivers for change
- Role of supervisors in change
- The importance and vitality of change
- The need to embrace change
- Instilling positive mindset in facing change
- Manage self to be a change-ready supervisor
- Critical Skills for Effective Change Management
- Three aspects of adaptability
- Typical characteristics of adaptable people
- Effective skills to respond to and manage changes
- Contribute to the change process in workplace with self-initiative
- Influencing Others to Positively Face Changes
- Four stages in reacting to change
- Identify common behaviors in the change stages
- Ways to influence and motivate staff to advance to the next stage of change
Contact Talent Professional today for your best suited Change Management solution to acquire knowledge and skills on managing and leading change and turning this challenge into opportunities for growth!
Remarks: Program objectives and outlines are for reference only; programs would be tailor-made with clients' specific requirements.